Beef Skewers with Char Grilled BeefOverview
Preparation 20 minutes
Cook 10 minutes
Total time 30 minutes
- 9 x 250g beef sizzle steaks, quartered
- 12 shallots, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- Oil spray
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 x 160g Gravox Chargrilled Beef & Riverina Merlot gravy
- Salad and or rice to serve
Made With Gravox
- Place 3 pieces of steak on a clean work surface. Place a piece of shallot on top of each piece of steak. Roll up to enclose. Thread onto a skewer. Repeat with the remaining steak and shallots to make 12 skewers. Brush with soy sauce.
- Heat barbeque plate to high. Spray with oil. Add half the skewers, cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn and brush with a little more sauce. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining skewers and a little more sauce.
- Heat Gravox Chargrilled Beef & Riverina Merlot Gravy according to packet directions, serve with skewers.