Cranberry Turkey MeatloafOverview
Preparation 25 minutes
Cook 1 hour
Total time 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1kg turkey mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 brown onion, grated
- 1 granny smith apple, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped sage
- ¾ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup redcurrant jelly
- 1 x 165g Gravox White with Parsley Finishing Sauce
Made With Gravox
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Grease a 6cm deep 14cm x 21cm loaf pan. Line with baking paper, leaving a 5cm overhang on both long sides.
- Using hands, combine turkey, egg, onion, apple, garlic, parsley, chives and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Brush the top with 2 tbsp of cranberry jelly. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through. Stand in pan for 5 minute. Using paper lining, remove from pan. Transfer to a platter. Brush with remaining jelly.
- Heat Gravox White with Parsley Finishing Sauce according to packet directions. Serve with meatloaf.