Fish with Summer Vegetables & White with Parsley Finishing SauceOverview
Preparation 10 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
- 2 eschallots, diced
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 300g mixed vegetables (peas, sliced leeks, zucchini, beans, and asparagus)
- 100g risoni
- 1 x 165g Gravox White with Parsley Finishing Sauce
- 4 white fish fillets
- 40g butter
- Flat leaf parsley leaves to garnish
- Lemon wedges to serve
Made With Gravox
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, fry the shallot for one minute, add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Add the vegetables (except peas) and pasta. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until the greens have softened a little but pasta is al dente. Add peas during the last minute.
- Add Gravox White with Parsley Finishing Sauce, stir to combine, cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through. Season to taste.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat butter in a non-stick frying pan, fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Divide pasta and vegetable mix between serving plates, top with fish and garnish with flat leaf parsley leaves. Serve with lemon wedges.