Meat Lovers Pizza with a KickOverview
Preparation 10 minutes
Cook 28 minutes
Total time 38 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup passata
- 1 tbsp Gravox Pepper Finishing Sauce Gravy Canister
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1x 440g bought pizza base
- 100g grated pizza cheese
- 1 x 165g Gravox Peppercorn with Cream Finishing Sauce
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 50g hot salami, thinly sliced, halved
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- Mint leaves to garnish
Made With Gravox
- Pre-heat oven to 230°c. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and garlic and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 3 minutes or until the mince changes colour.
- Add the wine and simmer for 1 minute or until wine reduce slightly. Add the oregano and passata. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Stir in Gravox Pepper Finishing Sauce Gravy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza base on a baking tray. Spread over Gravox Peppercorn with Cream Fishing Sauce. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the grated pizza cheese. Top with mince mixture, prosciutto, salami and remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes or until the base is crisp and cheese is golden. Drizzle with yoghurt and garnish with mint leaves. Set aside for 2 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve immediately.