Nachos with a TwistOverview
Preparation 20 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
Total time 50 minutes
- 150g wonton wrappers, halved diagonally
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 700g lean beef mince
- 3 tbsp Gravox Canister Pepper Finishing Sauce
- 250ml reduced salt beef stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup (65g) sour cream
- Sweet chilli or mild Mexican sauce
Made With Gravox
- Pre heat oven to 220c. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the wonton wrappers on prepared trays. Spray with oil. Season. Baked, turning halfway through cooking, for 5-6 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Heat 1 ½ tbs oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 4 minute or until soft. Add garlic and ginger. Cooking, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add beef. Cook, breaking up mince, for 5-6 minute or until cooked through. Combine Gravox Canister Pepper Finishing Sauce and stock, whisk well. Add to mince with soy sauce. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Divide beef and wonton chips among serving plates. Top with sour cream and mild Mexican sauce.