Sausage & Bean BakeOverview
Preparation 10 minutes
Cook 45 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 gourmet lean beef sausages
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green capsicums, seeded, cut into pieces
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 x 165g Gravox Best Ever Bangers ‘N’ Mash Gravy
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans
- Fresh oregano leaves to garnish
Made With Gravox
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Place onion, garlic and capsicums in a bowl. Toss gently to combine. Arrange around the sausages. Pour over the diced tomatoes, Gravox Best Ever Bangers ‘N” Mash Gravy and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 40 minutes or until the capsicum and onion are soft. Stir through cannellini beans.
- Garnish with fresh oregano leaves, serve with salad.