Vegemite Lamb CutletsOverview
Preparation 10 minutes plus marinating time
Cook 10 minutes
Total time 20 minutes
- 12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 tbsp Vegemite
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 165g Gravox Lamb and Rosemary Gravy
- Salad or potatoes and steamed green vegetables, to serve
Made With Gravox
- Combine the Vegemite, honey, rosemary and oil to form a marinade. Pour over the lamb cutlets, refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat a barbeque or grill plate over medium heat. Cook the lamb cutlets for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat Gravox Lamb and Rosemary Gravy according to packet directions.
- Serve immediately with Gravox Lamb and rosemary Gravy, boiled potatoes and steamed broccolini.