Preparation 20 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 limes, juiced, extra limes to serve
- Salt and pepper to season
- 36 green prawns, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp Mexican chilli powder
- 12 tortillas
- 1 baby coz lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, peeled, deseeded, sliced
- 1 x 165g Gravox Cheese Finishing Sauce
- Sliced green onions to garnish
Made With Gravox
- Combine onion, chilli, grape tomatoes and juice of 1 lime in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Combine avocado and remaining lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside in fridge.
- Place prawns in a bowl with oil, garlic, and paprika and chilli powder. Toss well to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook prawns, in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes each side or until starting to colour and are cooked through.
- Heat tortillas and Gravox Cheese Finishing Sauce according to packet directions. Divide tortillas among serving plates. Top with lettuce, avocado, prawns, tomato salsa, pour over Gravox Cheese Finishing Sauce and garnish with green onions.